Some of my sites, including this one, are hosted at Dreamhost. At the beginning of June, Dreamhost had a security lapse (that they have still not explained fully) that allowed someone access to many accounts. It looks like an automated process went looking for index.html and index.cgi files and swapped them out for some Bad Code. Luckily, this attack skipped my Rails sites.
Since my blog was working Ok when I checked, I thought I was in good shape, but it turns out that the http://craz8.com part of my site had been compromised. A few weeks later, Google noticed this problem and has marked everything on the craz8.com domain, including sub-domains, as being harmful.
I think I’ve made all the required changes to clean up the broken hosts, but it will probably take StopBadware.org and Google some time to process these changes and unlock me from the world of the undead.